Crowdfraud.com Inc. (“Crowdfraud.com”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to Crowdfraud.com Web Sites. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a Crowdfraud.com Web Site. Crowdfraud.com Web Sites may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site including:
• Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
• User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
• Age and date of birth;
• In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver’s license number where needed for payment, to complete a particular transaction, or to access a particular service (e.g., contests or paid subscriptions);
• Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and zip code;
• Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
• Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
• Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
• Search queries;
• Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
• Correspondence you send to us; and
Information we collect automatically on Crowdfraud.com Websites. Crowdfraud.com Web Sites may collect certain information automatically, including:
• Your browser type and operating system;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Sites you visited before and after visiting a Crowdfraud.com Web Site;
• Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within Crowdfraud.com Web Sites;
• Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
• Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
• Information about your interactions with audio and video content, such as the type of content listened to and viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
• Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
• Name, postal address, and telephone number;
• Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
• If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through a Crowdfraud.com Web Site, or if you access a Crowdfraud.com Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our overview of third-party social networking services
• Your interests and purchase behavior;
• Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
• Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the Crowdfraud.com Web Sites.
3. Use of Information
We generally use information we collect about you to:
• Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
• Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, and message boards;
• Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials on behalf of Crowdfraud.com Web Sites, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
• Analyze the use of Crowdfraud.com Web Site and information about visitors to our Web Site to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
• Customize the content you see when you visit Crowdfraud.com Web Site;
• Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, as described in our overview of Crowdfraud.com online advertising;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on the Crowdfraud.com Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
5. Disclosure of Information
Crowdfraud.com is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
• Authorized third-party service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
• Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Crowdfraud.com Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
Please note that we may share information with advertisers as described in our overview of Crowdfraud.com online advertising. We also may share aggregated or anonymous information with third parties, including helping us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings. This sharing of anonymous aggregated information will not include information that could be used to individually identify you.
6. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on Crowdfraud.com Web Site without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on Crowdfraud.com Web Site.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular Crowdfraud.com Web Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the Crowdfraud.com Web Site, such as service announcements.
You have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements, as described in our overview of Third Party Online Advertising.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device; for more information, visit our overview on cookies, web beacons and other technologies (including Do Not Track).
7. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using Crowdfraud.com Web Sites but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s web site for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
8. Transfer of Data Internationally
Crowdfraud.com is headquartered in the United States, please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the Crowdfraud.com Web Site may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in another country may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any Crowdfraud.com Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your information.
9. Visitors from Outside the United States of America
You are accessing this site which is governed by the Laws of the United States of America, if your country of origin does not permit the use of our site then you must govern yourself accordingly.
10. User-Generated Content
11. Third Party Sites